Training Providers create and deliver trainings that comply with the NGSTQB® syllabi content. The requirements for training providers are defined in the NGSTQB® Accreditation Process.
The implementation of the accreditation is performed by the local ISTQB® Member Board according to the accreditation process.
Only training providers that are accredited by an NGSTQB® Member Board can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Usage of the “Accredited Training Provider” logo.
- Being listed on the NGSTQB® website, List of Training Providers.
- Providing a continuously expanding professional development path to their clients in the field of testing, by offering the most up-to-date testing knowledge.
- Independent assessment of the professionalism of their trainers.
- Independent assessment of the quality and coverage of their training material.
- Participation in early reviews of the NGSTQB® syllabi and in other activities organized by NGSTQB®.