The NGSTQB Partner Program recognises organisations with a demonstrated commitment to software testing certifications.
The Program comprises three levels of partnerships (Platinum, Gold and Silver) and the partnership level of an organisation is determined through the number of certification points it has accumulated, as described below.
What are the benefits of the NGSTQB Partner Program?
The major benefits of the NGSTQB Partner Program include:
- Permission to use the NGSTQB Partnership Program logo (and other permitted marketing material) on organisation’s website
- Public recognition of investments in the certification of tester personnel
- Specific recognition documentation, indicating business unit, validity and level
- Listing of the organization on NGSTQB website
- Listing of the organization on the National NGSTQB Member Board’s or Exam Provider’s websites
- Special privileges with regard to NGSTQB related events and conferences
- Eligibility to receive the Beta version of new ISTQB Syllabi with the opportunity to contribute to their review
- Further benefits that National NGSTQB Member Boards and/or Exam Providers may offer on local level
If you would like learn more about the NGSTQB partnership program, what level you could qualify for, the costs and how your company could become the next NGSTQB partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org